WATER ~ essential or optional?
FOOD ~ essential or optional?
PRAYER ~ essential or optional?
As well as our daily times of individual prayer it is good to pray together as God’s family. The times listed below are occasions for us to meet for prayer with others.
If these times don’t work for you we may be able to create other ‘spaces’ to meet together. Just as we may sometimes eat alone, or with our immediate family, at others we join with friends or a larger family gathering to eat and to enjoy time together. It is good to meet together with our Christian brothers and sisters to share our concerns and our joys. So please contact Don, me or another member of the Prayer AG if you would like to meet in this way at another time.
- Monday to Friday 9-9.30am in Room 2.
- Monthly on the third Monday at 7.30pm in Rooms 3/4, we meet to pray for God's blessing on St Mary's church family and ministry, as well as current topical situations, national and international.
- Second Wednesday of each month, at 10am in room 2 there is a missionary prayer meeting.
You may like to download these Day-by-Day Prayers
for your use over the next few weeks. Click here.
If you have any questions about prayer (individual or corporate) or want to discuss alternative times to pray please contact me, Jenny K on 763782.
Other prayer meetings of particular interest include:
- Frinton Mission prayer breakfast: First Saturday of each month, 8.30am in rooms 3/4 - for further info. contact Cate Wilby on 671791.
- Prayer for Israel - for further info. contact Pam Rolph on 674982.
- Crosslinks prayer - for further info. contact Tricia Hamilton on 676376.
- Celtic/contemplative prayer - for further info. contact Nicky on 07967 535177.
- Pray for Nathan Edgell and Alex Bryant, serving God with YWAM in Australia, on the second Saturday of each month, 9.30am in the Church Lounge - for further info, contact Tricia Hamilton on 676376.
- Requests can be placed in the box at reception.
- There is a confidential prayer chain for crisis situations,
contact Andrew and Jenny Rose 677238
- The prayer corner at St Mary’s is open for private prayer Monday to Friday, 9.30am-12pm.
- The Old Church is open for private prayer daily.
- There is an opportunity for prayer ministry at the end of the 11am service.
- For prayer outside of this time, speak to Peter Wood on 677075.