WATER ~ essential or optional?
FOOD ~ essential or optional?
PRAYER ~ essential or optional?
As well as our daily times of individual prayer it is good to pray together as God’s family. The times listed below are occasions for us to meet for prayer with others.
Just as we might sometimes eat alone, or with our immediate family, at others we join with friends or a larger family gathering to eat and to enjoy time together. It is good to meet together with our Christian brothers and sisters to share our concerns and our joys. Please contact Don, Jenny, or another member of the Prayer AG if you would like to meet in this way at another time.
You may like to download these Day-by-Day Prayers
for your use over the next few weeks. Click here.
Regular prayer opportunities include:
- Morning Prayer: Monday to Friday 9-9.30am in Rm 2.
- An opportunity for quiet/meditative prayer on 2nd and 4th Friday of each month from noon until 12.30 in Rm 2.
- Monthly Prayer Meeting: third Mondays of each month, at 7.30pm in Rooms 3/4, we meet to pray for God's blessing on St Mary's church family and ministry, as well as current topical situations, national and international.
- Missionary Prayer Meeting: second Wednesdays of each month, at 10am in room 2 there is a missionary prayer meeting.
- Frinton Mission prayer breakfast: first Saturdays of each month, 8.30am in rooms 3/4 - for further info contact Cate Wilby on 671791.
- Prayer for Israel: for further information, contact Pam Rolph on 674982.
- Celtic/contemplative prayer: for further information, contact the church office.
- Prayer for Nathan Edgell, Alex Bryant and his sister Jessica, all serving God with YWAM in Australia, on second Saturdays of each month, 9.30am in the Church Lounge - for further information, contact Tricia Hamilton on 676376.
- Requests can be placed in the box at reception.
- The Prayer Chain is now organised by Pam Hanson-Abbott (07791 635733).
Such requests should broadly be of an urgent and/or confidential nature.
- St Mary’s prayer corner is open for private prayer Monday to Friday, 9.30am-12pm.
- The Old Church is open for private prayer daily.
- There is an opportunity for prayer ministry at the end of the 11am service.
- For prayer outside of this time, speak to Peter Wood on 677075.
If these times don’t work for you,
we might be able to create other ‘spaces’ to meet together.
If you have any questions about prayer (individual or corporate)
or want to discuss alternative times to pray, please contact Jenny K on 763782.